Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm Ready

I have had some very inspirational words spoken to me by none other than Mrs. Day. At first as her, my mother and myself were speaking, I felt ashamed that I wasn't coming to class and doing what I should have. I felt as if Mrs. Day did not want me there when she suggested to my mother I drop her class. The truth is, the only reason i stayed at Sheffield was because I was looking forward to AP. My mother and I had planned on me attending central, but of course I changed my mind. Now as I attend class, I see myself slacking and not fulfilling my true potential. As Mrs. Day posted in her blog, The truth hurts for a little while but a lie hurts forever. I now see that it is mid-November and I have an F in her class. I'm writing this, reaching out for help. I believe there may still be time. Please have faith in me everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Time is of the essence. It is the one thing we always have. The question is what you will do! Never too late to turn things around.

    ReplyDelete